Di pagi hari minggu sedang Blogger MIK meninjau-ninjau beberapa akhbar sambil menghirup Kopi 0 panas tiba tiba handphone Blackberry Z30 ini terima message dari Whatsapp Group Bloggers Otai yang sangat baik untuk kita kongsikan bersama......
Rafizi Ramli, born 1977 Besut, Terengganu
- Fully Free Govt Primary School - Sekolah Rendah Sultan Ismail, Kemaman (1984 – 1989)
- Fully free govt board and lodging govt college - Malay College Kuala Kangsar (1990 – 1994)
- Fully free Govt company Petronas Scholarship - Morrison's Academy, Scotland (1995 – 1996)
- Fully free Govt company Petronas Scholarship - Leeds University, UK (1996 – 1999)
- Fully free Govt company Petronas Scholarship - Jeffreys Henry Chartered Accountants, London (1999 – 2003)
- Nice high-paying job in Govt company at Petronas (2003 – 2009)
- Nice high-paying job in Govt company at Pharmaniaga (2009)
- quits govt job at age 32 to join politics full-time
Age 37, declares assets totaling almost RM2m with net assets of RM1.6m
Has cash savings totaling RM1,336,908, while his life and health insurance policy and share in govt company Boustead Holdings amount to RM30,436.
Has 1,400 square foot condo in Bukit Antarabangsa
Has three Honda cars including Honda Accord and Honda CRV.
Doesn't look at all malnourished from eating too much grass and sand.
Says govt is bankrupt, unfair and oppresses the Rakyat and the Rakyat is suffering.
(I am still figuring out where is the suffering and unfair part)
Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 smartphone.